Re: converting non comma separated ASCII data into MSWIN format

Ok, I finally recovered from whatever ailed me last week.  You all have been
more than generous with your time and help and I apologize for it taking so long
to get back to you, but I just needed time to recuperate.  I just now
successfully imported a sample file into Downloader, choosing to use the "save
as .csv" route.  I noticed that the times were off in Downloader, but that was
easily corrected by going back to Excel and multiply the time column in by 100.

Thanks once again to all that offered suggestions.

Ken