RE: Forward Shift Indicator Five Days??

<SPAN
class=519344711-19032002>Nicholas,

Try to create 5 different indicators, each one calculates a shift of a
unit. The 1st one calculates 1 shift, the second one 2 shifts the  3rd 3
shifts etc. Of course the implementation could be very complex after
all...
As I
remember I have read that we cannot go beyond the "last valid" tick, bar,
but this trick you don't have to.

<SPAN
class=519344711-19032002>Alpar
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ext Nicholas Kormanik
  [mailto:nkormanik@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: 19. March 2002 8:54To:
  metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Forward Shift Indicator Five
  Days??<FONT
  color=#0000ff size=5>
  Can someone tell me how to
  shift an indicator on the chart forward by five days??
  A little graphic may help to explain what I mean:
  ----before shift)
  aaaaaaaallllaaaaaaaaaaa-------after shift)
  xxxxxaaaaaaaallllaaaaaaaaaaa

  Thanks a bunch!