Re: Automatic Execution of Explorations

Hi Theo

I used a program called QuicKeys which is on both  the Mac and PC platform.
Another program called AutoMate is for the PC platform.

http://www.quickeys.com/
http://www.unisyn.com/automate/

I have no relationshipwith either company. I have had no recent experience
with either product.

Ron

T.E.M. Lockefeer wrote:
005601c1ccd3$f66933e0$0101a8c0@xxxxxxxxxx">

  Very Interesting Taylan !

  Would you mind sharing the whole script
with us  ?
  (there is much to be learned in this field
and  there are more ways (AutoIt,VBscripting etc)

  Als looking for a good Taskscheduler (not
At  command,not W2K taskscheduler, not Wintask (?)

  Thanks

  Theo