Re: Fw: Chart of the Day - March 13, 2002

Al :

What do you mean by that ?

to me it looks if someone follows the unemployment rate
and do a little statistics this could be a usefull tool :

i haver never believed in predicting but this has -imho-
nothing to do with that or ?

what i tried to say is : just make on a 12-monthly basis
a chart of the unemplyment rate and you have more than
just guessing.

Theo.