Re: BusinessWeek Investor Workshop

From:           	"Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	<metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	Re: BusinessWeek Investor Workshop
Date sent:      	Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:47:22 -0800
Send reply to:  	metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I attended their free 2 hour presentation last month.
>
> I liked their toolbox (database). It seems well organized, but it is
> available only if you attend their classses. My impression was that it did
> not contain anything not available elsewhere, but having a well organized
> system is always a plus.
>
> The 2 day workshop for $3,000 seemed like a basic class in TA and options.
> It seemed a little overpriced, but not bad if you have not had the material
> before. Taking the workshop for the sake of getting access to the data base
> was  rather excessive.

Well there is the 100% money back guarantee.
If at the end of the first day, you do not think it is useful, you can return all material to
get a full refund.

Has anyone here exercise that?

=======

I am interested in the toolbox -- unfortunately during the preview session, they do not
set up a system so that we can look at the toolbox more closely.  I hope to be able to
do on on the workshop itself.

Say How
FOO SAY HOW When Where Who Why
Singapura - where most citizen don't speak its national language