From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Kilborne
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:42 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Constant tick charting

Bijan,

I don't recieve tick data, so I'm diong this from the
memory of a friends system.

When you go to file open, click on e-signal, under
periodicity choose zero minutes. Then open your chart.
That should do it.

Let me know if that worked, I'd be interested to know
how good my memory is.

John

--- Bijan Khezri <bij3peat@xxxxxxx> wrote: > Is it
possible to create a constant tick chart in