RE: EOD Data Vendors

No, it is just
EOD

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Nicholas KormanikSent: Friday, March 01, 2002 8:54
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: EOD Data
  Vendors
  <FONT color=#0000ff
  size=5>
  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>Lionel,
  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>
  Is Quotes
  Plus data download available ***during*** the market day, as well as at
  the end of the day?
  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>
  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>Thanks,
  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>Nicholas
  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>

    <FONT
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
    owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
    Behalf Of Lionel IssenSent: Friday, March 01, 2002 6:54
    AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: EOD Data
    Vendors
    <FONT color=#0000ff
    size=2>Lee:
    You may have
    misunderstood me. Most US national holidays occur on a Friday or Monday.
    When I used Telescan, I found that after a 3 day holiday (not after several
    days of no downloads) the downloading of about 1500 stocks would take more
    than 2 hours, versus a few minutes a other times. When I called Telescan on
    this they denied that anything was wrong. Finally I got hold of of a
    senior person who admitted that they did have a problem with Metastock
    downloads and with the Telescan data base management.  After struggling
    with them for 2 or 3 years, I switched to Quotes Plus.
    <FONT color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    If Telescan
    has corrected this problem, I may reconsider them.

      <FONT
      size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
      owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
      Behalf Of Lee & JudySent: Friday, March 01, 2002 12:13
      AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: EOD Data
      Vendors
      Lionel
      I have not experienced this problem. I download about
      2500 stocks and 45 futures and its takes about 2 minutes. I just came back
      from a 4 day trip and it took me about 6 minutes.
      Lee
      <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
        <DIV
        <A title=lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx