RE: TSA commitment of traders downloads

Roger,

Yeah I get it from them. They have a number on the
contact page. 801-466-6237. Ive never called them
though. The history is a one time charge of $100 but
the downloads are $10 per month. Their last newsletter
said that they would be raising the monthly download
price very soon but buying now would keep subscribers
at the $10 a month rate. The history goes back to 1986
and can be used as daily, weekly, or monthly. I use
daily. Crossovers occur all the time in the various
markets. Which one you follow has more to do with your
way of trading. I follow the speculators more than the
commercials since i'm a trend follower.

Thanks for the Viatel offer. What are you trying to
do, curse me :).

Let me know what you think of their stuff.

John

 --- Roger Anderson <RogerA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > John. Thanks for your reply.