Re: EOD Data Vendors

Jon,

Go to the Quotes Plus 2 website.  Get their 800 number and give
them a call.  They will give you the entire market for about $26.
Futures are more.  The website will have all of the prices.
I believe the website is QP2.com.  One of our list members just
recently began a trial period.  Maybe he will respond to your post.

Al Taglavore