Fw: Downloading EOD data for MetaStock

From: "BL" <blee7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: Downloading EOD data for MetaStock

You can attempt to download from Reuters anytime, but the data is naturally
not updated for the current day untile after markets close.  The cost varies
depending on your package and term (month-to-month vs. annual subscription).
I'm currently month-to-month as a testing phase and it costs about $50 per
month for unlimited stocks/futures.

Regards,

HiTech Analytics, LLC
Brian K. Lee