From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Jennings
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 7:06 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Power Basic programming-metastock

This quote from their site seems to be the crux of the issue "instant
viewing of daily/weekly/montly charts in line, bar or candlestick styles
overlaid with configurable moving averages, Bollinger bands, Volume chart,
SAR, etc" i.e. not intraday.Unlike MetaStock AIQ Ensign & TradeStation! When
did you last use AIQ?