Re: Power Basic programming-metastock

e t recommended:

> Take a look at AmiBroker.  http://www.amibroker.com
>
> It's a work in progress, but cheaper than a Metastock
> upgrade.
>
> You can use jscript, vbscript, write dll's and even
> access some visual basic dlls.

It also works better, just as it stands.  You can do things
like entering and closing trades on a price other than OHLC,
for example.  Also, a lot of parameters that should be
variables, but in Metastock are not, are variables in AmiBroker.
I'm finding it some work to get used to, but it's worth the effort.
And there is are several good Yahoo groups for support, which
the program's creator seems to watch continuously.  Questions
get answered very fast.

At the price, you can't go wrong.

Owen Davies