Last signal, a stop?

Hello Group,

Does Metastock have a way to tell that the system's last signal was a stop?
Lets say my system is a simple 5-day moving average crossover and it uses a 2% max loss
stop. After being stopped out of a losing trade, do I have to wait for the next crossover
or is there a way to enter earlier, if the last signal was a stop?
I just hope I make myself clear :-((

The only way I can think of is export system's trades and equity data into Excel; format
them as securities and convert them back to Metastock; and refer to equity data using
Security function. I'm not even sure references to stops are doable this way but, they
sure would be very clumsy.

Thanks, all the best
Yarroll

***