Re: adaptive systems - how to define appropriate time windows ?

John,

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:15:18 -0500, you wrote:

>Here is the code for the Hilbert function written in Easy Language for
>Tradestation. Maybe someone can translate it into Metastock code.

Thank you much for providing the code for the Hilbert cycle
identification. I'll try to apply it to my dax data to identify an
appropriate time window for iteratively adaption of my option trading
system.

Thank you also for the other hints you gave. I'll look up the places
(Stocks and Commodities magazine website and John Ehlers website) to
find out, what may be helpful to find the "best" solution.

Thank you again,
mfg rudolf stricker