From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 7:37 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Iomega Zip Drive

Jeff:
The zip drive is a new replacement.  It was installed in Dec 2001. It ran
smoothly under Win 98 and also under Win XP until I installed
ioware-w32-x86-31.exe.

Older versions of the zip drive and software were extremely unreliable and
in the past Iomega's tech support was poor (now its quite good). The zip
drive is now working as a large floppy.  I would like to get XP software for
it so that I cold use its full capabilities.

I don't know how the OEM people are installing the zip drive into an XP
system. Maybe at Iomega the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx