Re: momentum indicators, using also o-h-l

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 17:34:44 +0000, you wrote:

>I am not sure I understand the difference between momentum and trend.
>Please explain.

In the meantime, Steve and Bill have given better explanations than I
could provide, beside of quoting the MS manual:

"Trend is a term used to describe the persistence of prices to move in
one direction"
"Momentum is a term used to describe the speed at which prices move
over a given time period"

But what about my question of where to find the formula for Chande's
"Dynamic Momentum Index"?
Or should I use another momentum indicator to integrate o-h-l?
Any idea?

mfg rudolf stricker