Re: Fibonacci formula

Hi Shashi,

Many thanks for your help. I've come up with the following - not exactly to
your suggestion in every detail, but hopefully in the spirit of it. I
haven't tested it much yet - all feedback and improvements welcome (coding
is not my strong point!). Anyone testing it please vary V1 especially to
your preference - I have it set very low for a 5-minute chart.

V1:=0.5; {ZigZag reversal amount}
V2:=0.50; {Minimum Retracement %}
V3:=0.618; {Maximum Retracement %}

C1:=Peak(1,C,V1) - Trough(1,C,V1); {Swing amount, i.e. price difference
between previous peak and previous trough}

C2:=Peak(1,C,V1) - C; {price difference between previous peak and current
close}

PeakBars(1,C,V1) <
TroughBars(1,C,V1) {the previous peak is later than the previous trough}

AND

C < Peak(1,C,V1) {price dropped below last Peak}

AND

C= LowestSince(1, C=Peak(1,C,V1), C)

AND

C2 > C1*V2 {retracement > minimum}