Re: Elliot Wave Books?

"Dynamic Trading" by Robert Minor gives a good, practical overview of Elliot
wave.  Mr. Minor indicates that he feels that Elliot only works about half
the time, but, when Elliot structures are evident, they can be traded very
successfully.  In my estimation, there are easier, equally effective ways to
skin a cat.

Dan