Re: momentum indicators, using also o-h-l

Lionel,

I tried it today buy plotting a 11 day value and then placing a 5 day
valued Qstick in the same window.  I did this rather than use a
trigger.  Seems as though this MAY have  some promise as to
developing a good exit confirmation.

Steve Karnish's BB Oscillator above 94 has been a very good exit
indicator also.

Al Taglavore

From:           	"Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>