Re: momentum indicators, using also o-h-l

Chande and Kroll present Qstick in their book "The new Technical Trader.  It
is an oscillator that takes candlestick information (O-H-L-C) and turns it
into an oscillator that reflects shifts in intraday momentum.  Their theory
is that shifts in intraday momentum show up before shifts in intraday
momentum. I don't have the formula handy, but can post it later if someone
else doesn't respond.

Dan