Re: Corrupted Data Files

Date sent:      	Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:31:55 +1000 (E. Australia Standard Time)
From:           	"Mike Law" <ml09616@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	<metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	Corrupted Data Files
Send reply to:  	metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you tried copying your data to a new folder?  I have had
problems, and it seems to usually be a MetaStock master file that
is a problem.  If this works, then you can delete the bad data from
the newly created file.

Al Taglavore
I seem to have broked my data files by downloading some bad data, and