  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:52
  AM
  Subject: RE: Yahoo as Data Source

  You
  can send a message to Don La Barre @ <FONT color=#0000ff
  face=Arial size=2><A
  href="mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx
  He
  created a VB interface to dlw stock price from Yahoo.
  You
  end up with a text file on your PC.
  <SPAN
  class=960114309-25012002>
  created an access DB to import this file and create a file for
  MStock.
  If
  you go that way, let me know when you have the file if you are interested in
  the access DB.
  <SPAN
  class=960114309-25012002>
  <SPAN
  class=960114309-25012002>Greg

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
    owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
    Behalf Of WooglinSent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:36
    PMTo: List MetaStockSubject: Yahoo as Data
    Source
    How do you use Yahoo! as a data source?
    Is this an ASCII file that must be imported or some other form? Can the
    procedure be automated, etc.? Any help would be appreciated.

    Jim
Barone