RE: How safe are our brokerages?

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Theo
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
Do not
understand financial statements and do not trust them anyway. I guess the best
thing is not to keep all of you eggs in in one basket and never more than
$100,000 at each brokerage. Then just hope that there is not a major brokerage
collapse and the SPIC (private) does not go under.

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of theo lockefeerSent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 4:22
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: How safe are
  our brokerages?

  Good Question Neo,

  1) just looking at balance sheet could be "too
  little"
  2)  How checked Datek recently thourougly
  ?
       any doubts
  ??

  Theo