TC2000

> Is there a way to transfer TC2000 data to MetaStock?

  Yes, its in the DownLoader options.  I use it all
the time.  It reads the V3 format (ie what is used
when you say "Smart Export to TC2000 Ver 3" in TC2000.

> Is there a data vendor that includes some of the
> more unusual indices like
> Bullish%, Put/Call, Bulls/Bears, etc?

  Not to my knowledge; I just collected the history
myself, and make it a point to add the new data as a
part of my routine.  I dont all of those though!

  For history on some of those you mentioned, you can
either get it free in the "Table" buttons of:
http://www.vtoreport.com/other/sentiment.htm
http://www.vtoreport.com/other/putcall.htm
  Pre-January, you could have gotten the data for
Bullish % from stockcharts.com, but now you would
have to pay....$19/month for "Extra". :-)  You _could_
always get your data and not reregister after one
month, I suppose....  :-)

  Note also that if you can code Visual Basic, TC2000
does provide on your CD the means to access any data
stored within their program (their watchlist contents,
any PCF values, all open/close/vol data etc).  This
can come in handy, should there be some breadth
indicator you wish to write yourself and then dump in
ASCII format to load into MetaStock.  Food for
thought...

James