From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herman van den
Bergen
Sent: vrijdag 1 juni 2001 03:05
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AT3: 237000 % Profit on ARTL (QQQ:470%)

At 12:16 AM 6/1/01 +0200, you wrote:
>are you using weekly data?
>because you have less trades then i get?

I only had data for ARTL for 1991-2001, you went back to 1986.

Now we have this impressive result ... what can we do with it?

I tried it on the QQQ and got about 470 % for march 1999 to today -
values found by optimizing. I am sure this could be improved with stop
loss techniques. It seems to work on selected stocks for selected
periods. How can we make an exploration to find stock responsive to this
system?

I used this for the QQQ:

LONG:
Periods:=7;