Cash data feeds?

Does anyone know of any futures contracts other than the S&P
for which real-time data is available for cash trades?  And, if so,
whether they can be accessed through e-Signal?  I assume cash
feeds can be found easily enough for other stock indices, but do
not know of anything for, say, currencies or more traditional
"commodities."  I'd be most interested in the Chicago markets,
least in the New York markets, but would welcome any information
at all.  London?  Frankfurt?  The exchange Web sites have not
proved helpful--which may only mean that the real-time data I want
cannot be had.

Many thanks.

Owen Davies