Re: best QQQ System Test

At 08:32 AM 5/26/01 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I develope dedicated system tests for each stock that I interest. For some
>shares at ISE (istanbul stock exchange) I could reach superb resulst. If
>anyone send the data of QQQ (actually I dont know what is QQQ and where it
>is traded) I may try to find a good system test. The minimum number of data
>in days is 600 for a quality system.

Hi Taylan,

For more information on the QQQ Nasdaq-100 Index Tracking Stock visit:
   http://www.amex.com/asp/indexshares.asp?symbol=QQQ

The QQQ is a popular stock to trade and many people have or are developing
trading systems for it. I myself included. I emailed you separately
historical data for the QQQ - I hope you have fun working with it and I
would appreciate if you could post your results.

Have a great day!
Herman.