RE: System Tester Equity Line

Yes I know it is far too complex to test something that simple in MS.  I
believe the excitement was for nothing.  I really can't believe that it is
impossible to test something so simple as BUY @ High + (Avg(Range of X
days)*X) and trail your stop a properly with top software of it's class.

I found some add-in which is FREE called PROTraders ProUtil and I believe
all this is possible, you can even add moneymanagement strategies. And best
of all IT'S FREE.  You need to learn little VBA coding, but I believe it's
simpler that coding it in MS.

It's a pity because I would like to do it in MS, so if anyone has an example
of something similar that Dave showed me but then with trailing stops and
enter through stop orders.  I would be more than happy to get those.

Thank in advance
Mickey