Re: Will any system test software do this?

Brian,

Here are a few TA products that will do system testing/backtesting  across
multiple selected stocks/instruments:-

Amibroker
DeBry (add-ons for Metastock)
Technifilter Plus
Byte Into The Market
Behold!
AIQ
Trading Recipes

A few quick web searches should provide you with all the necessary details.

John