Virus Alert!

If anyone has managed to avoid it thus far, please
do not open any messages from me sent earlier
today.  Seems I had my first virus in seven or eight
years on the Net.  If it's from me, and there's an
attachment, it's trouble.

The good news is that the virus does not appear
to be dangerous, just enormously annoying.
Further good news is that the current update to
Norton AntiVirus catches it.

The bad news is that I've already had courteous
notes from people saying, "Unfortunately, that file
you sent appears to have become corrupted, and
it wouldn't open"--pretty much the reply I sent to
the guy whose machine sent it to me.  It looks
like you are already infected.

I do apologize to anyone who got hit with this.
I'm pretty careful not to open attachments, but this
happened to arrive just after I'd asked for info
that might well have been sent in an attached file.
It won't happen again.

Owen Davies