Re: Confused

http://www.cedarcreektrading.com

I agree with you wholeheartedly...............I have just upgraded to 7.2
from 6.52 and have used Metastock successfully for over 4 years now.   Too
many people  purchase a programme and expect it to think for
them...........well in my opinion it is a tool - and MS is a most valuable
one - so whether you dig your garden to produce fertile soil or whether you
let it lie fallow is for you to decide.   I keep churning the indicators to
find the most useful ones for my trading style.