Re: Lionel's QP Problems? (was RE: QP2.x Alternatives.)

Peter! "Methinks" you've uncovered a stealth whiner.

Janene put the primer on and you finished the job!

Hell, if this is going to be largely an off topic list I might as well shut
up and have fun.

Thanks for making me smile!

And, brightening up an otherwise non-plus hotel room.
John
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  Peter