  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 1:25 PM
  Subject: Request For Respect Of Others
  Needs
  I still work and spend 3 evenings away from the comfort of my
  office andcomputer. I have all of the latest 'toys' at home but I'm forced
  to use alaptop and dialup connection when on the road. The modem is 56K
  but theconnection speed is usually slower.I would like to request
  that we use this email list to discuss MetaStock andreclassify the
  computer stuff as off limits.If we do this, I won't have to sit and
  twiddle my thumbs while I downloadall of this nonsense concerning old
  operating systems like WIN 98 (4 yearsold) and this recent barrage of dual
  monitors. Don't understand thediscussion, I went to a competent supplier,
  told them what I wanted, theyinstalled it on an afternoon that was
  convenient to me and it's workedwithout a hitch.I'm sure that this
  will offend some but there's 2 sides to every issue....my side is that I
  have more valuable things to do with my time and don'twant to download off
  topic issues just to delete them. It's not justconvenience, it will also
  save me connect times (cost) in some instances.Thank you for you
  support,John