RE: ...And now, for something completely different. (M. Python)

Corey

Rainbow is much the same.  All these multiple MA indicators show you
"even stacking" (trend is strong) and "inflections" (trend is changing).
I find ADX, +DI, -DI setup is very slow.  In particular once it gets going
it takes an awful lot of choppiness to convince it that there really isn't a
trend there after all.  Depends what you are looking for.  If I'm in a position
I take more notice of ADX, if I'm looking for an entry I take more notice of
AMA. Wilder has quite a few rules regarding ADX that don't seem to work for
me. Maybe someone who knows more about ADX would like to tell us more.

Jeff