RE: Exploration/Alert

I just got Metastock Pro 7.2 up and running.  I am new to the package but
not new to trading.

Correct me if I am wrong here:

1)  Although MS Pro is realtime, realtime is only good for charts.  There
are no quote screens or real time alerts.
2)  Explorations can be done on realtime data in the cache area but
explorations themselves must be run manually and do not automatically give
realtime alerts.

How does one use Metastock to give a realtime alert if for example, a stock
makes a new 52 week high on increased volume in realtime?

Rick