MetaStock vs TradeStation stops

I have both MetaStock 7.02 end of day and TradeStation2000. I have started
doing system testing with both programs and noticed that the built in
Trailing Stops are different in these two programs. Before I do to much
research I thought I might ask if anyone has ever researched the different
calculation methods for stops in MetaStock and TradeStation to determine
which program in closer to real world trading?  I am going to test a simple
moving average cross over system in both programs and I will post the
results. If you have any opinions or research please post them.

Thanks
Robert Holt