From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of iamken
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 12:41 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Microsoft : Grave is ready Second Edition

Since you bring up the topic of memory, this may not be a contributing
problem
but I seem to remember that Win98SE sometimes has problems with memory of
512mb
and greater.  It can cause errors, hangs, BSOD, etc.  Does not happen w/ all
systems though.  I ran 512mb on mine w/o problems.  Supposedly limiting the
available memory to a value less than 512 will prevent those associated
problems.  (496mb sounds good to me.)   Start| Run| msconfig| Enter.  On
General, click Advanced and place a checkmark in Limit Memory Too.  Type in
496.

I'm not suggesting you do it nor am I claiming that it is true.