Re: Current Day!

neo wrote:
>Give MetaStock (MS) a break. I have used multiple TA programs (and others).
>MS is the best TA program I have seen. Yes, it does need some improvements.
>My pet peeve is the Reuters data collection, the 2000 stock/folder limit,
>and that all common stocks are not downloaded with the Symbol DB updated
>daily.

I agree with all of the above.
However, I recently purchased market breadth data from 4
different vendors (number of advancers, decliners, unchanged,
adv. vol, dec. vol, unch vol, new highs, new lows, for
AMEX, NAZ, NYA) and I found lots of problems with the data
from the first 3 vendors.  The Reuters data was seemingly
flawless.  For my applications, this is extremely important.