Re: Drummond Geometry method....

Lars, Is this really an salvation issue? Dan Lars Widlund wrote: Hi Lionel. Thanks for the support. I hope that people on this list in the future can read the emails and do what the sender write them to do. So that we donīt need to se a lot of emails from people who want information from the sender. Best regard. Lars Widlund Lionel Issen wrote:  When someone asks to be sent private e-mails, they don't means that you, and others, should post it to the listserver.Lionel Issen lissen@xxxxxxxxx