Re: Win2000. MFC42.DLL.

Daniel,

Lurking in the shadows, I decided to check my own file mfc42.dll, and to my
surprise, I find I have five of them, all have different dates, and they
have three different version numbers: 4.21.7160, 6.00.8447.0 and 6.00.8267.0

Why would they multiply like rabbits, and what do I do about it?

Suggestions?

Bob.