From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 11:51 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Microsoft : Grave is ready Second Edition

Neo:
It may be that your Win 98 and Win SE are a bit incompatible.  It doesn't
happen very often. My suggestion would be to get a complete Win98 SE (not an
upgrade) and install it as a new installation.

Since Win 98 is being phased out, you may be able to get one cheaply at
Computer's Worth Inc in Garland TX (its near Dallas-Fort Worth).  Their
phone #800 838 7884, and 972 487 8922.  I've dealt with them in the past,
they are very co-operative.
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxx