Re: Off Topic : Microsoft : Grave is ready.

The only result if Microsoft is broken up, is higher prices for the
consumers. More profits for the sofware houses.

Witness Ashton Tate that tried to gouge the end users, similarly with
Lotus, Wordstar, Netscape (Yes, Netscape was not free!), Multimate,
WordPerfect with odd function keys, etc.

Yes, let us break up Microsoft so we can pay more for software, have
each program use any function key they wish, and have complete
software anarchy.