Re: Off Topic : Microsoft : Grave is ready.

While I might agree with your conclusion could you please elucidate what
specifically brought you to this conclusion.  Pricing? Licensing? Bugs? What?
Any links we should look at?

At 01:12 PM 4/29/2001 -0400, you wrote:

> I have been an huge admirer of Microsoft.
>
> From what I see now this time round Microsoft has surely dug its grave and is
> just building the coffin for itself. Its only a matter of time.Microsoft will
> be broken up. No amount of political lobbying is going to help Microsoft this
> time round, i.e. if the politicians want to have the people on their side.
> Eventually the free market and peoples power will prevail.

<snip>

Charles Kaucher

The Grand Duke said: 'He who excels at resolving difficulties do so before
they arise.  He who excels in conquering his enemies triumphs before
threats materialize.'
     --  Comments in The Art of War by Sun Tzu