Is it me ? (was: Changing from MetaStock List to Online Forum)

I'm a subscriber of the Metastock Yahoo Club (CLUB) too [e-mail read-only
mode however, since I have no time to login & wait for one-by-one slow
online messages/archives web display].

It seems pretty difficult to ignore that all recent Equis contributions have
moved from their own list to this Yahoo Club (7.2 features q & a,
performance explorations explanations by the designers, complaint about
their violated rights, etc) -- see quoted message. Could it be we, regular
registered customers, members of Equis own e-mail list, do not deserve the
same information flow as Yahoo Club members ????? What gives, Equis ?

Is it a hazard then if the only message we have got here from Equis since
months was Lynn Dufrenne's one about... moving to a Yahoo Club - like forum
? - It appears that, based on the votes they asked for, Equis has no other
choice than stepping back from their ongoing web centric move to either a
new pure ListServ e-mail list or a Yahoo Group - like hybrid solution ( most
votes ).

Really curious about what they will do now.

Will they once again provide novice performance+ explorations in answer to
requests for multiple securities backtesting or availability of symbol() to
EOD customers ?