  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 1:38
  PM
  Subject: New Yahoo MetaStock DayTrading
  Email List

  All
  <SPAN
  class=900222912-18042001>
  Due
  to the overwhelming popularity of the email listserver format I have relocated
  Yahoo MetaStock DayTraders Club to an Email list at Yahoo Groups. The address
  is:
  <SPAN
  class=900222912-18042001>
  <A
  href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/msdaytraders";>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/msdaytraders
  <SPAN
  class=900222912-18042001>
  This
  functions just like an email listserver with many
  enhancements.
  <SPAN
  class=900222912-18042001>
  The
  purpose is for those that have MetaStock Pro with RT & EOD data for
  DayTrading and SwingTrading.
  <SPAN
  class=900222912-18042001>
  All