RE: Changing from MetaStock List to Online Forum

Please
KEEP the email list server going.  I don't know why everyone keeps talking
about the yahoo groups as if they are the only alternative solution.  I
would prefer that Equis keep what ever solution is found under their own control
on their own server.  I think that the best solution is to upgrade the
hardware on your current list server.  Majordomo is not a bad
solution.  If you don't like Majordomo any more there are some other very
good unix/linux solutions that would do a great job.  Since there is
already a MetaStock group on yahoo, let the people who like it go
there, and let the rest of us stay here.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Michael