Re: Changing from MetaStock List to Online Forum

Hello :

My response to your question is :

1) Why donot you update your "antiquated List  Server" ?
     this way it looks very much like Metastock wants to get ride of the
Metastock List (because it cost too much ?)  too easy much too easy. Is
support too difficult
for Metastock ?

2) An online forum will eventually die.
    No problems with those who want to try but leave
    this list as is and why doesnot Metastock invest more
    in its support and buys a new server ?
    (did you get so poor from your customers ?????)

T. Lockefeer.