RE: Attn: Chuck: ATR Definition - Basic Problem for RT Daytrading

True re abs, sorry :(

I don't understand what you mean by "the first bar of the day should not be
based on TR but on range only".
Wilder invented ATR to capture the interday gap; use it to measure interday
volatility and stick to average range for day trading.

Bob