Re: Changing from MetaStock List to Online Forum

I don't like the small windows you have to write your reply in on the web
based forums; no editing features whatoever. However, as users of the
Metastock program we have been trained to edit in small windows ;-)  (hint
hint)

I prefer a forum where I can simply reply from my mail program using a full
screen editor, where you can see the whole message and can automatically
include parts of the post I am replying to.

Private email also allows me to maintain my own off-line searchable archive
and use email filters.

I am happy with today's listserve.

Herman.