Re: Price units

Hello John,

This is what we read if we right-click the Y-axis, choose Help and than
Scale (under More):

"The y-axis is displayed in decimal or fractions (e.g., eighths, 32nds,
etc.) depending on the "Units" setting in the security's data file.  Use
The DownLoader to change the Units setting (see Creating Local End-of-day
Securities )."

To me it seems the only way to do it is by importing/converting the data
into the downloader before letting MS show the chart.

Kind regards,
Frans